Jill Update

The purpose of this weblog was to keep Jill's family and friends current on her treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Jill passed away on January 20, 2013 after a 10 year battle against the disease and the side effects of her many treatments. This blog will now serve as a memorial to Jill. Please feel free to add your comments and thoughts.

Name:
Location: Columbia, Missouri, United States

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

All set for the transplant

Everything is ‘go’ for Jill’s transplant tomorrow. Jill had her last dose of chemo yesterday. Today she had full-body irradiation. First thing tomorrow morning Sylvia will go in for the bone marrow harvest and Jill will receive the marrow later in the day.

Jill is tired but feeling well. The chemo has had the desired effects and her blood counts are just where the medical team wants them to be.

Scott and I are both in Seattle for the week to help out. The four of us are enjoying the chance to visit a little between procedures.

I will post another entry later this week to let everyone know how things go after the transplant.

tom

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill-
We wish you the best of luck! I think of you almost everyday and just want you to get well and come back to Boise so we can see you at TNT on Saturdays. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
-Tennille

4:38 PM  
Blogger Louise Seeley said...

Hey Tom,

My husband, Mike, and I are TNT coaches in Boise and we met you in Seattle over Thanksgiving. We didn't know until recently about your blog and we look forward to checking it often to find out about Jill's progress.

Everyone at TNT loves Jill, Sylvia and Scott so much and can't wait for Jill's return to Boise.

Please give her our love and let her, Sylvia and Scott know we're thinking about all of you. Thanks for letting us know how things are going.

Louise Seeley

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

I just read that your transplant day was yesterday (1/30). That is a lucky day! Seven years ago my transplant was on that day. It is my Rebirthday. I hope and pray that both of us will be celebrating it next year. -Tim

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home