Jill Update

The purpose of this weblog was to keep Jill's family and friends current on her treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Jill passed away on January 20, 2013 after a 10 year battle against the disease and the side effects of her many treatments. This blog will now serve as a memorial to Jill. Please feel free to add your comments and thoughts.

Name:
Location: Columbia, Missouri, United States

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Two Photos



Here are a couple of photos that Harley and Amy took at Jill's wedding. Later this week we should be getting all the photos from the photographer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely couple!! Congratulations to you both. I'm hoping to meet you Jill. I've known Scott forever from St. Stephen's plus his Dad and my husband went to H.S. together. This is a great site. Thanks to your Dad for setting it up.
Gina Ahrens

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. Tom have not met you, but through Jill, I feel a real connection.

Bev and I are going pulling for you. Know that things will work out for the best.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, thanks for alerting me to Jill's website! Although I have not formally met Jill, with you as a father she must be near perfect.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home