Jill Update

The purpose of this weblog was to keep Jill's family and friends current on her treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Jill passed away on January 20, 2013 after a 10 year battle against the disease and the side effects of her many treatments. This blog will now serve as a memorial to Jill. Please feel free to add your comments and thoughts.

Name:
Location: Columbia, Missouri, United States

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Time for an update

It is definitely time for an update, but I'm not going to do it now :-) ! I will. I am doing very well and not that much has happened lately. I'll let you know all about nothing soon. Jill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle Shaffer said...

Hi, Jill. No news is often good news, isn't it?! So great to hear all is well. Congrats on the 3 year milestone. You are truly amazing! Oh, and I did get the holiday card from you. That was very thoughtful. Thanks!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home