Jill Update

The purpose of this weblog was to keep Jill's family and friends current on her treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Jill passed away on January 20, 2013 after a 10 year battle against the disease and the side effects of her many treatments. This blog will now serve as a memorial to Jill. Please feel free to add your comments and thoughts.

Name:
Location: Columbia, Missouri, United States

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nothing good to say.

I am once again overdue for posting on here. I am doing quite well but I'm tired and grouchy and I have nothing positive to say; I'll fill you in another time. I hope everyone is well (I allow myself to believe that 2 or more people still read this). I will be back with more at a later date. Happy summer!

4 Comments:

Blogger AK Lockwoods said...

Nice to hear from you! I hope you are doing "good" even if you have nothing good to say today.

I think about you often, especially when we go to Safeway and I point out the potentillas (including Tina) to the girls.

Happy summer to you too!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know the 'no news'. Now there are more than two people who read this.

-weiwei and zuoming

11:06 PM  
Blogger weiwei said...

We love reading your posts. It has been part of our lives for years. You are so inspiring to us!

-weiwei

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't stop posting. I think about you often, also and send my wishes to you for good health and happy days.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home