Jill Update

The purpose of this weblog was to keep Jill's family and friends current on her treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Jill passed away on January 20, 2013 after a 10 year battle against the disease and the side effects of her many treatments. This blog will now serve as a memorial to Jill. Please feel free to add your comments and thoughts.

Name:
Location: Columbia, Missouri, United States

Friday, March 02, 2012

How did it get to be March?

Wow! I can't believe it's been more than two months since I've posted. It's been hectic. I guess I just didn't notice time going by--a good thing I guess.
I continue to ride the recovery roller coaster. I've been in and out of the hospital a little, but overall I'm doing well. I'm just fighting some swelling, blood clots and trouble breathing. Nothing new for me. I can see now that I could be dealing with all of this for a while.
I am more concerned about all of the people I see around me who have cancer. So many people I care about have been diagnosed since I started this journey and it seems that my local clinic just gets busier. My thoughts, prayers and heart go out to my friends fighting cancer. To everyone, please take care of your health and keep on top of anything that doesn't seem right. Finding cancer early is so critical to beating it.
Thank you all for continuing to follow this blog. Be well and take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger AK Lockwoods said...

Not only is it March, it's also 2012! How'd that happen? SO glad to hear things are okay with you.

We're in the throes of Iditarod Mania up here and loving it. Otherwise, we're thoroughly enjoying the same ol' ,same ol'.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home